Today's card inspiration really is so simple to create, BUT, it's also a great one build on too, it can be a quick last minute make or you could go to town and really embellish, it would also look great as a scrapbook page too.....
Now if you would like a step by step on how to create this card scroll on past the picture to find out how it was made,
Take care and happy crafting, Kym xxx
To create this card you will need:
* A Distress Oxide
* A Versafine/Memento Ink in the same colour (this case blue) and Black
* White and Black Gelly Roll Pen
1. Start by cutting a piece of white card 1/2 inch smaller than your base card.
2. Ink up the Hexagon Doodles Texture stamp in Distress Oxide and Spritz lightly with water, stamp this towards the bottom left of your card. Repeat this linking the stamps to create a strip of Hexagons. and leave to dry. When dry.
3. Splodge some Distress Oxide onto a craft matt and lightly spritz until you see bubbles, using a piece of scrap white card place this into the watery ink lift and repeat until you are happy with the effect. Then dry.
4. Onto the Oxide base stamp the Hexagon Doodles Texture stamp a couple of times in the coloured ink, Add highlights using the white Gelly Roll pen. Cut out a full cluster of hexagons and a smaller group.
5. Next onto another piece of scrap white card stamp the "Wobbly" frame using the coloured in, add some colour using, watered down Distress Oxide, when dry stamp the corner stamp in the Distress Oxide too. Finally add a saying in black ink and cut out leaving a small boarder.
6. To construct the card, mat the stamped hexagons onto the base card using Foam tape or glue. arange the large cluster and the Wobbly hexagon in the centre of the card and attach using foam tape/glue then add the smaller group the the bottom right corner.